Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Its Nice To Be Back Home!!!!


Well thank god I'm back home, I miss my bed and my private space my daily routine of doing almost nothing lol well I must be lucky then. I'm 30years young still single and I'm not bothered by it although Ive had mates who try and make it there business.... really,,, BOTHERED!!!? nah why should I. I'm happy with who I am and I think I'm doing just fine. I was away for almost ten years doing my bit for the Queen of Eghlands Army, never lasted long though, It only went on for 5 years before I realised I was stuck in a dead end job but seriously, I mean seriously I'm getting myself ready for recruitment again. I could say this or slag the whole army off but still its the only place that is best suited for me. Education was my thing although I believe that sitting in class room or doing project and assignments are just way of the hook. I'm a practical sort of a person, I don't bit around the bush although I beat myself every now and then (for stress relieve only) don't get me wrong there is a reason for everything we do. OK so yes the last 4 weeks was just an adventure for me. I wanna thank everyone who gave there time and effort in trying to mould some of my ways and attitude but all I can say is MISSION ACCOMPLISH!!!!!!  job well done to you all. But now I'm back in my house, well its not mine really, its my mums, but shis not here right now, well that makes me the boss of me then its mine at the moment. Well what can I say, Ive not found a steady job yet. They made me a cook in the Queen  Of England's Army... So you can say that I'm a qualified chef, well at least that's all I know of my career. But I'm sort of in between jobs right now, Ive gone to the point of trying to open my own business, well there are chances but I still need to undo few more nots , if you know wot I mean. But still, that wont stop me from getting recruited in to the army. Well life at present can be so boring, there's no routine  but I'm just concentrating on my fitness and every other thing that will get me ready for round 2. Oh plus Ive got to clean the compound every other week. Which means I'll be up early hours of the day tomorrow to start mowing the lawn. Any way It was nice for you if you're one of my follower to stop by on my page, please do stop by always.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment